Garmin hat gestern das erste Software Update seit Verkaufsstart der Pedale mit einer Reihe von Änderungen und Verbesserungen zum Download bereitgestellt:
Changes made from version 2.10 to 2.40:
- Enabled generation and reporting of torque effectiveness (TE) and pedal smoothness (PS) data to a connected display that supports reporting this data, such as the Edge 510/810. Requires latest Edge software update.
- Log an error if a crank length has been set more than 10mm different from the internally generated estimate (error 100 on Sensor Details/About page of Edge 510/810 devices). Requires latest Edge software update.
- Log an error if an install angle has changed more than 5 degrees from the stored value (error 200 on Sensor Details/About page of Edge 510/810 devices). Requires latest Edge software update.
- Fixed an overflow condition that was causing power and balance spikes.
- Fixed a timing issue that was causing an intermittent calibration error to be reported (2/512/514).
- Shortened the duration of the static calibration process from 10 to 6 seconds in most cases.
- Added a mechanism that prevents multiple head units from continually resetting the crank length which was preventing power data from being reported.
- Only report left sensor missing if the left side of the system is not found on wakeup or if the left pedal becomes disconnected from the pedal pod during a ride.